Juniper-JNCIA Training Institute in Delhi Noida, India
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Netexperts conducts Juniper-JNCIA Training Institute in Delhi Noida, India.Prepare to operate Juniper based networks and pass the JNCIA-Junos exam. Gain the foundation required to work with the JUNOS operating system and to configure and route a JUNOS device-based network in this course. You will also prepare to take the Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate - Junos (JNCIA) certification exam. After a brief overview of the Junos device families, you'll learn about the key architectural components of the software. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, you will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the Junos OS and monitoring basic device operations.
You will dive into routing and configuration, beginning with an overview of general routing concepts and covering routing policy and firewall filters and Class of Service (CoS). You'll also get hands-on experience configuring and monitoring the Junos OS and monitoring basic device operations. Your Boot Camp package includes a free Understanding Network Fundamentals self-paced e-Learning course.
Netexperts is one of the Juniper-JNCIA Training Institute in Delhi Noida, India. At Netexperts Juniper-JNCIA training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Juniper-JNCIA Course Training Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||25 - 30 Days||6 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
- Describe the basic design architecture of the Junos OS
- Perform secondary configuration tasks for features and services such as system logging (syslog) and tracing, Network Time Protocol
- Identify and provide a brief overview of Junos devices. (NTP), configuration archival, and SNMP.
- Navigate within the Junos CLI. Monitor basic operation for the Junos OS and devices.
- Perform tasks within the CLI operational and configuration Modes.
- Identify and use network utilities.
- Upgrade the Junos OS.
- Restore a Junos device to its factory-default state.
- Perform file system maintenance and password recovery on a Junos.
- Perform initial configuration tasks device.
- Configure and monitor network interfaces.
- Navigate within the Junos J-Web interface.
- Explain basic routing operations and concepts.
- View and describe routing and forwarding tables.
- Configure and monitor static routing.
- Configure and monitor OSPF.
- Describe the framework for routing policy and firewall filters.
- Explain the evaluation of routing policy and firewall filters.
- Identify instances where you might use routing policy.
- Write and apply a routing policy.
- Identify instances where you might use firewall filters.
- Write and apply a firewall filter.
- Describe the operation and configuration for unicast reverse path forwarding (RPF).
- Explain the purpose and benefits of CoS.
- List and explain the various components of CoS.
- Implement and verify proper operation of CoS.
- Students should have basic networking knowledge and an understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and the TCP/IP protocol suite.
What Our Students Speak
" Nitesh Tomar CCIE R and S Training in Delhi from Netexperts, I am working with CSE after completing CCIE R and S Training from Netexperts India. I have cleared my Certification in first attempt from Netexperts India.I am highly thankful to my trainer for his support an co-operation. Labs are excellent and practical’s are done on real Cisco devices. Labs are available 24×7.I highly recommend Netexperts India for Cisco CCIE Trainings. Thanks a lot Team Netexperts"
" I had completed my CCIE R&S training and it’s all thanks to Netexperts India. Netexperts India provides 24×7 lab access and individual racks to student. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE he helped me a lot to complete my CCIE R&S training and also thankful to Management Team of Netexperts India for World Class Training and 24×7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to our lab mentor for supporting. "
"I got better opportunity after completing my CCIE Training from Netexperts. The learning at Netexperts gave me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and gain industry relevant skills. Thanks to my trainer who helped lot he is Triple CCIE and am highly thankful to Management Team also for providing World Class Training and 24×7 Lab facilities. I will always recommend Netexperts for Cisco courses. I would like to thank HR Division also for providing good opportunities to the Netexperts candidates."
"Anurag Mishra CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India, I took admission in CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India. Technical team of Netexperts is best. I got placed in MNC after completing CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE and Management Team of Netexperts for World Class Training and 24×7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to my trainer, without whom it was not possible. I have cleared in my CCIE R&S Lab Exam in first attempt because of my trainer continuous support and guidance. My trainer helped me at every level of difficulty during my course. "